Semi Truck Body Shop & Commercial Truck Repair
Freightliner Body Shop for all your collision & commercial truck repair needs
Peach State Truck Body Shop and Collision Center is your one-stop shop for all your minor to heavy duty collision repair needs. We repair and restore, from a bent bumper to a full-blown rebuild of your semi truck or specialty vehicle.
No Truck Repair is Too Big or Too Small
- - We come to you!
- - We offer free on-site estimates, as well as PPG AdjustRite estimating software with digital photos.
- - We work with all major insurance carriers and adjusters, so you don't have to do all the legwork yourself.
Commercial Truck Body Shop & Collision Features
- - 24 bay state-of-the-art collision facility
- - One of the largest collision centers in the Southeast
- - PPG Certified refinishing center
- - PPG computerized color matching system
- - 60' Blowtherm downdraft paint booth with baking capabilities for faster finishing and more reliable coating
- - All-axle tire alignment and balancing system (Hunter ForceMatch HD)
- - Heavy-duty truck frame correction (Bee-Line)
- - Fabrication work
- - Full-scale wrecks
- - Structural repairs
- - Glass replacement
- - OEM and aftermarket parts and access to our exclusive Parts Distribution Center
- - Each of our 19 employees have over 20 years experience
About Our Truck Body Shop & Collision Center
Our two locations, Jefferson, GA and Birmingham, AL, are Elite Support certified by Daimler Trucks of North America, meaning they have met a lengthy and rigorous criteria of continuous improvement every year. Our technicians each have over 20 years of experience in collision repairs. We also offer wrecker service and refurbishment for school buses and other municipal vehicles.
1755 Dry Pond Rd
Jefferson, GA 30549
Phone: (706) 367-8998View on Map
Birmingham Freightliner & Western Star
401 Daniel Payne Dr
Birmingham, AL 35214
Phone: (205) 322-6695View on Map